The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on visiting and usage of the website: www.aversoln.com Please read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the Site. The terms ‘Site’ refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to Aver Solutions.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site.
- If you have questions or suggestions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting & Use of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through Contact us forms or otherwise on our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to enable your use of the services available on our website.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies ,any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as described in this policy.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Third Party Websites & Cookies
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.